Monday, December 22, 2008

Paddle Thailand

Well, this will be brief - but I believe everyone should know Oriana and I paddled through the most intense white-water yet. I won't go into too many details but class 3 and 4 creeking about explains it. Talk about gripped...drop, manuevor, drop, drop, drop, manuevor, drop, it goes on. For those who know what I'm talking about -wow. I personally bit of more than I could chew. We did it though and wow... Tomorrow we leave on a five day paddling trip to the northeastern province of Nan. It is going to be sweet, maybe bitter-sweet. We will be out of touch till sunday night or monday. Till then. Peace. And happy holidays for all you folk out there. We will be on the river on x-mas. Hope the new year brings you all peace and bliss.

2 comments:

chuck said...

Merry Christmas. I want to be there. Take lots of Pic. We Love you. Dad and Deborah

Unknown said...

Hooray for adventure! I love you guys, and will be sending you wonderful thoughts on the river over the holidays.